Elixir Andersonville and all venues managed by LKH Management value:
- Inclusiveness. We strive to create an open and welcoming space for all members of the LGBTQIA+ community and straight allies.
- Quality. We provide world class entertainment in all venues by including performers and DJs from all parts of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Security. We ensure both employees and patrons are safe by adhering to the Code of Conduct.
- Openness. We welcome collaboration and cooperation from patrons, employees and management.
- Zero Tolerance Policy. All of our venues have a zero tolerance policy for racism, sexism/misogyny/sex-shaming, ableism, ageism, anti-LGBQTIA+ rhetoric/practices, or anti-immigrant comments or actions. If patrons or employees engage in any of these actions, any and all venues have the right to remove that person and ban them from any and all venues.
We will do this by:
- All of our venues have an Incident Reporting form with a multi-level response and escalation plan. This Incident Reporting form is clearly linked below as well as on all venue websites and on the LKH Management website.
Access our Incident Reporting Form